- Dedication and over 60 years offering excellence in education
- Ranked in the top 10 best schools in Spain
- A range of sensorial, practical, cultural, language (English, French and German) and maths activities facilitated by teachers trained in the pedagogy of listening
- Modern and adapted spaces according to the needs of our students
- Peace of mind in a safe family environment
- Personalized and multilingual education
- Trusted hybrid system, with innovative technologies
- Agility in lesson delivery, transforming however needed both online & in-class
- Strict health & safety measures in place with a warm school environment
We are open for new students!
Our doors are open to new students! We are very excited to share our dynamic educational approach with prospective students and families. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated in our progressive methodology which enables us to offer the best possible learning experience to our students.
To learn more about our approach, please complete the form to arrange a tailored meeting with a member of our Admissions service.
We look forward to welcoming you to Colegio San Patricio!
NURSERY & PRIMARY
Colegio San Patricio Serrano educates children aged 2 to 11 years old, from nursery to the end of Primary school. It offers a personalised education for young learners in the centre of Madrid, where students grow and learn in a safe and familiar environment.
La Moraleja, Madrid
NURSERY & PRIMARY
Colegio San Patricio La Moraleja offers a multilingual education for children from 18 months to 11 years old, from Nursery to the end of Primary school. It is located in a safe and prestigious urbanisation, where children can develop all their activities whilst being comfortable and highly educated in a safe environment.
El Soto, Madrid
SECONDARY & BACCALAUREATE
(NATIONAL & IB)
Rated the best school in Spain, (El Mundo, 2022) students aged 12 to 18-years-old gain a leading education at Colegio San Patricio El Soto, a world-class private, multilingual international school located in the residential area La Moraleja. Our Secondary students are taught on this campus may choose between the National Baccalaureate or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme in a multilingual setting.
What makes Colegio San Patricio unique?