The San Patricio Educational Community establishes through its Foundation the Academic Excellence Scholarships to attend the Baccalaureate studies at the San Patricio School in Madrid (El Soto de la Moraleja) and Toledo (*). It thus intends to support Obligatory Secondary Education (O.S.E.) students, who have an excellent academic record, so that the lack of financial resources does not prevent them from attending their Baccalaureate studies in one of the most prestigious education centres of the Community of Madrid and of the Community of Castilla-La Mancha.
(*)In Toledo’s San Patricio School: only for International Baccalaureate, and scholarships are extended to the 4th grade of the Obligatory Secondary Education (O.S.E.).
This type of Scholarship is aimed at students who do not attend studies in San Patricio School.
- Having attended the 4th O.S.E. grade, during the 2016-2017 school year (or the 3rd O.S.E. grade, in the case of opting for the 4th O.S.E. grade of scholarship in Toledo’s centre)
- Having attained a weighted average of 8 in the 3rd and 4th O.S.E. grades (for the LOMCE Baccalaureate scholarship and for the 4th grade O.S.E. scholarship in Toledo)
- Having attained a weighted average of 9 in the 3rd and 4th O.S.E. grades (for the International Baccalaureate scholarship)
- Presentation of the latest Tax Return..
- Pre-selected students will hold a personal interview, in addition to taking the admission tests established by the San Patricio Education Community.
- Submit the required documentation.
Each scholarship will consist of attending baccalaureate program at San Patricio School (in Madrid or Toledo) in the modality chosen by the student. Alternatively, if applicable, student may attend the 4th O.S.E. grade of studies, at Toledo’s centre, participating in all regular free of charge academic and school activities to students or their families.
In the case of the International Baccalaureate Scholarship, the enrolment and examination fees to obtain the diploma are excluded from the scholarship.
The Toledo centre scholarships also include, besides teaching, accommodation and full board in the Residence. The Madrid centre scholarships also include, besides teaching, the cafeteria service.
Scholarships do not include the following services: books, transportation, uniforms, extracurricular activities, special classes, registration fees or external examinations (e.g. to obtain the First Certificate or similar).
For further information, contact the San Patricio Foundation:
(C/Sil, 58 - 28002 Madrid - Tlf.:+ 34 91 745 10 21 - Fax: +34 91 503 73 92)