WHAT IS A ‘COOKIE’?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role, by improving the experience of using the web.
HOW ARE ‘COOKIES’ USED?
When you accept the installation of ‘cookies’ on your device, they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The ‘login’ of the user to keep the session active on the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches made in the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
- Information on the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified into several categories based on their characteristics, and may be included in one or more of them.
– Source. They can be owned or owned by third parties depending on the entity that manages it.
– Duration. They can be session that expire when the browser is closed and that will be used mainly to keep a user’s session active or persistent that expire when they fulfill the purpose for which they were designed or when they are manually deleted.
– Purpose. They may be:
- a) technical or necessary provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services;
- b) functional both “personalization” to offer personalized services based on pre-established criteria, such as “analytics”, those that are well treated by us or by third parties (mainly through Google Analytics) allow us to track the browsing behavior of the users with statistical character and for the elaboration of navigation profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use on the offer of products and / or services. If the user does not accept the use of functional cookies, this website will continue to function, although it may lose part of its functionality;
- c) advertising to show advertising based on predetermined user profiles, “behavioral advertising” similar to the previous one, but taking into account the behavior and browsing habits of the user, etc. In general, they are cookies that allow the user to display advertising in a personalized way, both on and off our website throughout their browsing.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The cookies used on our web pages are the following:
||5 months 27 days
||It is used to track the information of YouTube videos embedded in a website.
||The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.
||1 year 24 days
||Stores information on how the user uses the website and any other advertisements before visiting the website. It is used to present users with advertisements that are relevant to them according to the user’s profile.
||The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source where they come from and the pages visited anonymously.
||This cookie is used to remember the acceptance of cookies by the user.
||Session. Removed when all browser windows are closed
||The cookie is used to store and identify the unique session identification of a user in order to manage the user’s session on the website.
||They are used to track the views of embedded videos.
HOW TO MANAGE ‘COOKIES’ IN THE BROWSER?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the ‘cookies’ installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his terminal:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
– Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We appreciate that you consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content
DO WE UPDATE OUR COOKIES POLICY?